A common reality is that many women and girls are not really feel comfortable with their bra because of it wrong size . I guess that is because of several reasons listed below:
– Firstly, it is understandable that your bra may get shrinkage after a few times of washing since it was made of a not really good fabric. Good fabrics to make bra should not be types that is easy to get shrinkage. Low stable fabric is neither good one. Notice that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are far different terms.“stretchy” reflect how you bra get back to their original size and shape after shrinking or stretching. It means the stability of your bra in its original size. While, “Shrinkage” maintains the bra smaller thant its original shape and size.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, you could compare its with other kind of fabrics. It’s not take you too much of time to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, You may not relize that but your size may have changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, Obviously the old size will not fit you well.
– Thirdly,the the difference may come from the way you measure your own size.
To determine which part of your bra should be adjusted, just look at how it make you feel uncomfortable. You feel it’s too tight or too loose. In both cases it leads to numerous inconvenience.For instant,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let me list out here some steps that you could take to get rid of it
– There are 3 measurements that you need to take: strap, cup and band..
+ Firstly, take your band size: take the measurement of your bottom of the band right under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug and your body should be totally relax. Take note for nearest whole number as a round. If the number is even, add four inches. If it’s odd, add five to get your band your band size.
+ Secondly, take your bust measurement. Wrap your fullest part of your chest with the measuring tape. Take the nearest whole number too.The distance between 2 cups is also very important. I think you could easily compare it with your old bra.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. It is simply the difference between your bust and your band. And Look at Sizes table of bra:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s not too dificult, isn’t it?
– Check your old bra: if you’re sure that your body are at the same size, the change must come from your bra. you could compare you old bra size with size table to choose a better suitable one.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Choose branded products to avoid error in parameter of the realy products. i means the error in parameter of the products arised in industrial production.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: different kinds of bra (for example: sport bra, sleep bra, beachwear bra…) should have different measurement.
Hope that my guides help you not regret just because of your so nice bra but not fit you well